Complaints Handling Guide
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone or in writing, by post or email at the address below. Please address all correspondence to the MLRO.
The Henley Building,
Telephone: 01491 577550
Our Complaints department will be best placed to receive your complaint and work with you to resolve it.
SATFX has established an internal complaints procedure to ensure your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. To help us investigate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please make sure you give us the following information:
· Your name, address and client reference number
· A clear description of your concern or complaint
· Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
· Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters
· A daytime telephone number where we can contact you.
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately, and with minimal of inconvenience to you. The first step is for us to be really clear on what the problem is, and to identify with you what we can do to put it right. The more information you can give us the better.
Sometimes we will not be able to solve the problem for you immediately. If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the following day, and if we have not already contacted you to agree to our proposal for resolving it, we will:
· Send an acknowledgment of your complaint in writing within 5 working days
· Confirm who will handle your complaint, and how you can contact them
If your complaint is particularly complex in nature, we will keep you informed of the progress we are making as we continue our investigations.
In any event, we will endeavor to resolve your complaint and provide you with a final response within 8 weeks.